Around four months too late, I’m finally making good on a NY resolution and getting a list of the blogs that I want to get out of my head. Ideally, I’ll work through one a week, adding more to the top as I go. In no particular order:
- Lean out
- Here’s my CU
- Advantage of expected earnings = American Dream?
- Thresholds: when more informative?
- Starting rules and stopping rules in RCTs
- Something is imbalanced in this randomisation
- Anatomy of violence
- Baseline p-values
- Making distinctions
- Name: problems with counting things
- ITT [See Patricia email]
- Crisis – buying time
- What do we mean when we say it ‘doesn’t work’? [p109*]
- Supply equalling demand when demand is paid for by suppliers
- What does effectiveness mean?
- NICE [p188]
- Ethics of a strong IV; Embedded encouragement [p205]
- IV for investigating mechanisms, Afghan report [p205]
- Caring economy; you didn’t build that
- Cartwright and B-H
- If it doesn’t generalise, what do we know?
- Complex vs complicated
- Complexity and postmodernism
- The LHS of the TOC
- Fish vs how to fish: context-centred design [p28]
* Page numbers in notebooks